How to Apply
To complete the application forms below, fill in the form below and provide the following items:
1. Complete High School transcripts
2. Two recent passport photographs with your name on the back
3. Copies of SAT or other relevant test scores
4. Application fee of $100 in a current dated check made out to “Midreshet Eshel” (to be deducted from tuition upon acceptance)
To download the forms, right-click the forms below with the desired format and on the popup menu, select Save link as. A Save as window opens. Navigate to the desired location and save the file.
- Application form in .PDF format
- Application form in .DOC format
- Recommendation form in .PDF format
- Recommendation form in .DOC format
All accompanying items must be received no later than December 1st:
Women’s Israel Programs Joint Online Application
You can also apply to Midreshet Eshel on the Women’s Israel Programs Joint Online Application site.